'One cannot speak anymore of being, one must speak only of mess.' - Samuel Beckett

Thursday, July 07, 2005

It's been some time...

...since I last attached something to this tiny fragment of net-space. I've been tied up with a painting. Today all that matters is that another atrocity has occured. London gets bombed and no surprise. Only last time I was on the tube I felt myself close in, feeling as you do sometimes on an aircraft when you realise that you are truly at the mercy of all things outside of your control. All I can say is that I am so sad for all those that could be any of us. I am so sad that this also happens every single day in Iraq, thousands upon thousands of innocents caught up in the shrapnel of fanatical resistence. We each and every one of us has this one responsiblity and it is to get on with our lives without blame, without revenge in our hearts and to follow the best of what that tiny and profoundly important organ can offer.